College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP)
CAMP is now offering in person student services Monday - Friday from 8:00 am to 5:00pm. If you wish to contact or set up an appointment with any CAMP staff member, please click on our staff tab.
You can email general questions to firstname.lastname@example.org
The College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) at Wenatchee Valley College is a federally funded* program designed to help students from migrant and seasonal farmworking backgrounds during their first year of college. It provides academic and financial support services to empower students so they have a strong foundation to build upon as they work toward a bachelor's degree.
CAMP also collaborates with college instructors, student services and community-based organizations to improve educational opportunities for all students to be successful.
IT ALL BEGINS HERE!
- College Navigation Course (Required)
- Academic Advising
- Peer Mentoring and Tutoring
- Study Skills Training
- Lending Library Program
- Academic Skills Assessment
- STEM Advising
- Career Development Workshops
- Access to Internships, Job Shadows and Leadership Opportunities
- STEM Workshops and Events
- Social and Cultural Activities
- Cultural Competency Workshops
- Invitations to Regional and Statewide Conferences
- Scholarships for Students who Qualify
- FASFA Application Support
- Scholarship Application Guidance
- Financial Literacy Workshops
- College Visits
- Scholarship Resources
- Transfer Application Assistance
- Transfer Mentors
Wenatchee Valley College
Phone: (509) 682-6974
*CAMP is 100% funded by the U.S. Department of Education, Office of Migrant Education: www2.ed.gov/programs/camp/index.html.