ASWVC Student Senate
IMPORTANT: The Senate office is closed and operating remotely. Please feel free to contact us at our emails listed below.
2021 - 2022 Student Senate
Wenatchee Meeting Time- Fall Quarter 2021
Every Monday from 9:00 am-11:00 am in the Conference Room (5006) in Van Tassell.
Pictured in Photo 2021-2022 Senate Team from left to right: Stacey Menley, Genesis
Fermin-Hernandez, Ariana VIllalobos, Alexis Morales, Kelvin Ramos, Erin Tofte (Senate
Advisor), Eleno Mendez, Mason Renslow.
ASWVC (Associated Students of Wenatchee Valley College)
The ASWVC is a self-governing student organization. This association functions according to the policies and regulations adopted by the WVC Board of Trustees. ASWVC Student Senate sponsors the majority of all student events, activities and projects. The Student Senate also provides a liaison between students and the college administration and faculty regarding activities, student clubs and policies.
Erin Tofte, Associate Dean of Campus Life, Equity & Inclusion email@example.com , 509-682-6868
Omak Advisor: Livia Millard, Multicultural Coordinator/Academic Advisor, firstname.lastname@example.org
WENATCHEE STUDENT SENATE MEMBERS 2021-2022
Dir. of Campus Activities
Dir. of Public Relations
Dir. of Health & Wellness
- Mason Renslow, President, email@example.com
- Ariana Villalobos, Vice President, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Stacey Menley, Secretary, email@example.com
- Katie Moore, Treasurer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Campus Activities Board
- Alexis Morales, Director of Campus Activities, email@example.com
- Rileyn Lamb, Director of Social & Civic Responsibility, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kelvin Ramos, Director of Diversity, email@example.com
- Genesis Fermin-Hernandez, Director of Public Relations, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Eleno Mendez, Director of Health & Wellness, email@example.com
- Xitlali Solano, Student Ambassador, firstname.lastname@example.org
ASWVC Funding comes from the services and activities fee paid with tuition, outside donations, and fundraising efforts. These funds help support clubs and organizations, athletics, and cultural and social events. It is the responsibility of the Student Senate to recommend the annual ASWVC budget to the Wenatchee Valley Board of Trustees and receive the Board’s approval.