All students have been issued an e-mail account. Access to email on campus is available through Outlook and off campus, through the Outlook Web App.
Your WVC email address
Your WVC e-mail address consists of your first initial, last name and the last four digits of your student ID number followed by @student.wvc.edu. Example: the email address of Robert Smith would be RSmith1234@student.wvc.edu
- To set your password for the first time or reset your password, please follow the instructions found on www.wvc.edu/reset
- Passwords must not include any portion of your name and meet the following criteria:
- From 8-15 characters in length;
- Contain at least on capital letter;
- Contain at least one lower case letter;
- Contain at least one number and special character.
On Campus Access
Log on to campus computers using your username and password. You can access your email through Outlook.
Off Campus Access
Students can access their email off campus by visiting https://outlook.office.com/mail and login with their email address and password.
Device Email Setup
We recommend that you use the Outlook App which is available for download via the iOS App Store or Google Play. Configuration instructions are available upon request. Please click here for device email configuration instructions.
WVC has software that detects and quarantines most spam e-mail messages before they get to your Inbox. While no spam protection is perfect, we strive to provide students and staff with a great email experience. If you have issues, questions, or concerns, please contact:
- Students - Knightdesk (509) 682-6700