Space Use Procedures
The process to allocate the use of available space (physical rooms) on the WVC campus is outlined below.
- Staff Member completes the appropriate Space Use Proposal form. (Protected Word documents with fill-in fields. Complete them electronically, and email them to Heather Maddy.)
- Space Use Form - Small (<$20,000)
- Space Use Form - Medium ($20,000-$75,000)
- Space Use Form - Large (>$75,000)
- Space Use Proposal is submitted to Administration for a feasibility study.
- Facilities and IT coordinators work with the VP of Administrative Services to finalize feasibility study.
- Feasibility Study results return to requestor, their VP/Dean for approval and budget.
- When applicable, the Dean/VP takes the proposal to the Cabinet for final approval.
- Approved proposal then is disseminated through the Facilities and IT coordinators to create requisitions and work orders.
- Effected parties are then notified and schedules coordinated for completion of proposal.