Default Font Size Icon

Transfer Planning

WVC's Career Center can help students research transfer options and admission requirements. 
Call (509) 682-6830 for an appointment. 


Transfer Guides


Central Washington University

Eastern Washington University

Washington State University

University of Washington

Western Washington University

The Evergreen State College

Western Governors University


Other colleges and institutions in Washington